By G. Berlucchi, G. S. Brindley, B. Brooks, O. D. Creutzfeldt, E. Dodt, R. W. Doty, H.-J. Freund, C. G. Gross, D. A. Jeffreys, R. Jung, U. Kuhnt, D. M. MacKay, E. Marg, N. Negrão, G. Rizzolatti, J. M. Sprague, G. Székely, J. Szentágothai, D. Whitteridge
Read or Download Visual Centers in the Brain PDF
Best ophthalmology books
Offers sensible medical information regarding the administration of this disorder. Covers crucial scientific manifestations, diagnostic applied sciences and healing modalities, and stories fresh advancements within the pathogenesis and administration of glaucoma.
Even though huge gentle has been shed at the mechanisms of ocular immunity during the last twenty years, a whole knowing nonetheless eludes our grab. To many ophthalmologists immunology itself is a relatively new box. This quantity will carry the newest findings in immunological study and the ensuing new remedy how you can the ophthalmologist in perform.
The Slit Lamp Primer is the entire e-book at the slit lamp for the ophthalmic and optometric workplace. Now up to date right into a moment variation, this straightforward advent to the slit lamp microscope highlights the instrument's uncomplicated elements in addition to exam and illumination thoughts. Janice Ledford and Valerie Sanders clarify greater than simply the basics of the slit lamp.
''This e-book outlines the pathological stipulations of the important retina the place the macular pigment is understood to have its maximum involvement in safety opposed to photooxidative harm. The e-book specializes in the character of the macular carotenoids, their shipping and accumulation in the retina, and their impression at the etiology of retinal ailments.
- The Mystery of Glaucoma
- Equine ophthalmology
- Kanski's Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach, 8e
- The Encyclopedia of Blindness and Vision Impairment (Facts on File Library of Health and Living)
- 2011-2012 Basic and Clinical Science Course, Section 7: Orbit, Eyelids, and Lacrimal System (Basic & Clinical Science Course)
- The ocular fundus: from findings to diagnosis
Extra resources for Visual Centers in the Brain
Rev. Physiol. 29,59-85 (1967). 24. : The projection of binocular visual field on the optic tecta of the frog. Quart. J. expo Physiol. 47, 273-280 (1962). 25. - - A study of the retino·tectal projection during regeneration of the optic nerve in the frog. Proc. roy. Soc. ) B 157, 420-448 (1963). 26. : On the formation of connexions by compound eyes in Xenopus. J. expo Physiol. ) 176, 409-417 (1965). 27. : An experimental study of the accessory optic tracts (transpeduncular tract and anterior accessory optic tract) in the rabbit.
68. : A glomerulus in the dorsal layers of the dorsal nucleus of the lateral geniculate body of the cat. Internat. Congr. Anatomists. VIIIth. p. 94. Wiesbaden: August 8-13 (1965). 69. : Cited from S. H. Y CAJAL: Histologie du systeme nerveux de l'homme et des vertebres. II. Paris: Maloin 1911. 70. : Histologie du systeme nerveux de l'homme et des vertebres. II. Paris: Maloin 1911. 26 G. SZEKELY: Anatomy and Synaptology of the Optic Tectum 71. , KNAPP, HARRIET. : Optic pathways in Cryptobranchus allegheniensis as revealed by the Nauta technique.
15. CRAGG, B. : Centrifugal fibers to the retina and olfactory bulb, and composition of the supraoptic commissures in the rabbit. Exp. Neurol. 5, 406-427 (1962). 16. - EVANs, D. H. , HAMLYN, L. : The optic tectum of Gallus domesticus. A correlation of the electrical responses with the histological structure. J. Anat. 88, 292-306 (1954). 17. : Pattern of retinotectal connections after retinal regeneration. J. Neurophysiol. 31, 410-418 (1968). 18. : The optic tracts of two species of sharks (Galeocerdo Cuvier and Ginglimostoma cirratum).