By Kehtarnavaz N
This e-book combines textual and graphical programming to shape a hybrid programming procedure, permitting a more desirable technique of construction and examining DSP platforms. The hybrid programming procedure permits using formerly built textual programming ideas to be built-in into LabVIEW's hugely interactive and visible setting, delivering a better and swifter procedure for development DSP structures. This ebook is a perfect creation for engineers and scholars looking to strengthen DSP platforms in fast time. beneficial properties . the one DSP laboratory booklet that mixes textual and graphical programming . 12 lab experiments that include C/MATLAB code blocks into the LabVIEW graphical programming setting through the MathScripting function . Lab experiments protecting uncomplicated DSP implementation issues together with sampling, electronic filtering, fixed-point info illustration, frequency area processing . fascinating purposes utilizing the hybrid programming procedure, akin to a software-defined radio approach, a 4-QAM Modem, and a cochlear implant simulator
Nasser Kehtarnavaz is Professor of electric Engineering at collage of Texas at Dallas. He has written quite a few papers and 5 different books touching on sign and snapshot processing, and often teaches electronic sign processing laboratory classes, for which this ebook is meant. between his many pro actions, he's Coeditor-in-Chief of magazine of Real-Time photograph Processing, and Chair of the Dallas bankruptcy of the IEEE sign Processing Society. Dr. Kehtarnavaz is a Fellow of SPIE, a Senior Member of IEEE, and a pro Engineer.
All disc-based content material for this name is now on hand at the Web.
* the single DSP venture booklet that mixes textual and graphical programming
* 12 Lab initiatives that contain MATLAB code blocks into the LabVIEW graphical programming surroundings through the MathScripting feature.
* fascinating purposes equivalent to the layout of a cochlear implant simulator and a software-defined radio method
Read or Download Digital Signal Processing System Design. Lab: VIEW-Based Hybrid Programming PDF
Similar design books
The simplest source out there for studying AutoCAD for Mac software!
This accomplished Autodesk legit education advisor has every thing you want to quick develop into informed with each point of Autodesk’s new AutoCAD for Mac software program. Award-winning writer George Omura, whom so much CAD designers understand and recognize from his all-time bestselling learning AutoCAD books, now applies his mythical AutoCAD services, approachable kind, and thorough studying assurance to learning AutoCAD for Mac. You’ll fast and successfully construct talents, no matter if you’re simply starting or are already a professional AutoCAD user.
* Teaches you to layout and draft utilizing AutoCAD for Mac
* is helping you speedy grasp uncomplicated, intermediate, and complicated talents
* Covers utilizing hatches, fields, and tables successfully; manipulating dynamic blocks and attributes; rendering 3D perspectives with lights and fabrics; exploring parametric modeling; reworking second drawings into 3D renderings; and extra
* offers step by step guideline and routines, in addition to real-world examples and case reports
* services as either a close educational and in addition a one-stop, stand-alone reference
* studying AutoCAD for Mac is additionally an Autodesk professional education consultant
The world's top AutoCAD resources—George Omura and the gaining knowledge of AutoCAD sequence from Sybex—are now on hand that can assist you grasp AutoCAD for Mac.
This ebook presents in-depth insurance of transformer-based layout thoughts that permit CMOS oscillators and frequency dividers to accomplish cutting-edge functionality. layout, optimization, and measured functionality of oscillators and frequency dividers for various purposes are mentioned intimately, concentrating on not just ultra-low provide voltage but in addition ultra-wide frequency tuning variety and locking variety.
This e-book offers a accomplished assessment of characterization innovations and complicated modeling of VLSI circuits for contemporary and complicated procedure nodes. meant viewers comprises learn pros, graduate scholars, circuit and PDK designers, characterization engineers, CAD builders, managers, mentors, and the purely curious.
- Electrotechnical Systems: Calculation and Analysis with Mathematica and PSpice
- Design and Management of Energy-Efficient Hybrid Electrical Energy Storage Systems
- Broadcast Design in Cognitive Radio Ad Hoc Networks
- Dictionary of Architecture and Building Construction
- The Design of Things to Come: How Ordinary People Create Extraordinary Products
- Intuitive Analog Circuit Design. A Problem-Solving Approach using Design Case Studies
Additional info for Digital Signal Processing System Design. Lab: VIEW-Based Hybrid Programming
Therefore, in order to avoid any aliasing or distortion of the frequency content of the discrete signal, and hence to be able to recover or reconstruct the frequency content of the original analog signal, we must have fs ! 2 fmax . This is known as the Nyquist rate; that is, the sampling frequency should be at least twice the highest frequency in the signal. Normally, before any digital manipulation, a front-end antialiasing lowpass analog filter is used to limit the highest frequency of the analog signal.
To change the frequency at run time, place a Vertical Pointer Slide control (Controls » Modern » Numeric » Vertical Pointer Slide) on the FP and wire it to the Frequency terminal of the Simulate Signal Express VI. The control is labeled as Frequency. The Express VI can be resized to show more terminals at the 41 Lab 2 Figure L2-5: Plot with Loose Fit. bottom of the expandable node. Resize the VI to show an additional terminal below the Sine terminal. Then, click on this new terminal, error out by default, to select Frequency from the list of the displayed terminals.
This inserts a Merge Signals function on the wire automatically. An automatic insertion of the Merge Signals function occurs when a signal having a dynamic data type is wired to other signals having the same or other data 38 Getting Familiar with LabVIEW: Part II Figure L2-2: Configuration of Simulate Signal Express VI. types. The Merge Signals function combines multiple inputs, thus allowing two signals, consisting of the original and scaled signals, to be handled by one wire. Since both the original and scaled signals are displayed in the same graph, resize the plot legend to display the two labels and markers.